WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Women's Retreat

I had a wonderful time at our 3rd Annual Women's Retreat. This is GREEN group's T-Shirt design. Way to go GREEN Team!!!
We had several mother/daughter groups at the reunion. This is my sister, Julie, who is a beautiful woman of God and a cancer survivor. Me in the middle. Laura, my mom, on the right who is my bestest friend and such an amazing strong woman. I love you both and am so happy that we can spend special time together in God's presence. I can't wait until next year....and Carly wants to go next year....wow, three generations! To my other sis, Terri, I sure hope you plan to go next year....we missed you.

1 comment:

Summer Rains said...

Looks like you were all having so much fun! I plan to be there next year, I want to hear all about it! See you soon (:

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails