WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 5 of Camp E.D.G.E

I know you have just been chomping at the bit to see what I came up with for the last day of Camp E.D.G.E., weren't you?
This is my "pretty" outfit.
Several girls wanted me to be "pretty".
So, this was my attempt...and boy was it successful!
The little girls LOVED my black dress w/ pink polka dots!

I felt like "The Church Lady" on an Andy Griffith episode.
Note: THE SHOES!!
This is the NORMAL me in a pretty dress looking like "The CRAZY Church Lady".

I know you have been just waiting and waiting for the XTREME SPORT for the final day of Camp E.D.G.E.
Well, it was XTREME IRONING!
Believe it or not, it is an actual event.
If you don't believe me, just go to YOU TUBE and search it out.
Nutty Buddy didn't do too well on ironing his shirt though, so he couldn't dress up w/ Imogene Marciella Funn (aka I.M. Fun). He managed to burn a huge hole in the back of the shirt.
Yes! We warned the kids to NEVER try this without ADULT supervision!
This is my nutty daughter, Sydni.
She turned 17 on the last day of VBS.
I got her the shirt so she could wear it like it was a fan shirt of our
camp mascot, Nutty Buddy. Not bad for $3.00 at Wal-Mart.
This is a prop.
I drew this prop about 5+ years ago...and can't even remember what it was for.
It was re-purposed for Camp E.D.G.E.
I think I might just add this picture for my profile pic, what do you think?



2 comments:

Unknown said...

How awesome and creative you are - I am so glad that you all had a great time at Camp EDGE. I'm sure your investments of time and creativity have changed many lives. I sure can't wait til we can meet - what fun you must be in person! :o)

Kim said...

Love the look, it's you all the way. What fun. And the shirt just fits Syndi :)

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails