WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Another Way to Serve Lemonade....

Recycle glass soda pop bottles....

I got the corks at Lowe's...they didn't even know they had them, so make sure you ask where the rubber stoppers are and the corks are right w/ them.
They were in a drawer.

This is my original lemonade.....

This is STRAWBERRY LEMONADE!
I used strawberry shortcake strawberries...just added about 2 TBS. to each jar.
I wash the bottles in the dishwasher...do the same with the corks.
There is a great little shop in Tulsa called IDA RED (CLICK).
They sell the soda pop w/ pure cane sugar. Stop on in there and try some soda and save your bottles.
Nothing tastes quite like a soda pop in a glass bottle.
I want to thank the FARM CHICKS for the recycled bottle idea.

4 comments:

Carol Murdock said...

I love this idea Traci and I've always loved NeHi Peach and Grape!

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Cute Idea!!
I will have to see if theres a place here in my town that sells these bottles still.

Linds said...

Mmm, I'm addicted to flavored lemonaids, let alone a nice glass bottle.
Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

YUM! Looks great!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails