WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Hoveround....here is your next ad!!!

I am posting this from the big state of TEXAS.
My mother and two sisters took the ole motor coach on a road
trip to help my mother's sister pack and move.




We couldn't help ourselves when we saw the Hoveround just sitting by its
lonesome self in the garage....
Our ever so wonderful uncle charged that baby for us and we
loaded up and took off!
I know you can't tell in the picture, but our hair is NOT MOVING AT ALL!
That baby goes the whopping eye popping speed of .0000005 miles per 24 hour period!

This is my mom...remember her?
She is PRETENDING to pump the gas....see how we can make it look
so REAL?
Don't worry, the REAL gas pumper is just outside of the picture.
She was really not in harms way....her husband takes good care of her.
The next Olympic sport....synchronized hoveround ballet!
I think I would get a gold medal!!!




My two sisters, Terri and Julie....did I tell you that I am the SANE ONE?

My aunt and uncle have lived in this house for 37 years.
So many memories have been made in this house.
I will never forget this house.
I love you Doe and Jim.
May you have many new and happy memories ahead of you.




6 comments:

Chasity said...

Oh my gosh, Traci. You so made me laugh out loud- that first pic is absolutely priceless!

You know, I don't think my Mother-In-Law has had to pump her own gas in the 40 years she's been married...

By the way, I LOOOOOVE the Corona! Both myself and my little one's bottom thank you again. :)

Carol Murdock said...

LOL! I guess the "sane one" staged the pictures? :)

Farmchick said...

You are just too funny sometimes! Thanks for the laugh! Hope you are doing well--stop by and visit soon. :)

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Lol!
Looks like you all have a really great time together.
Me and my family are the same way.

Kim said...

You are the sane one? hmmmmmm

My Bucket List said...

Whow, does that gal pumping gas have outstanding eyebrows!!!??
:)

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails