WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Friday, March 25, 2011

52 NEW Recipes in 2011: #7

(CLICK THE LINK TO SEE RECIPE)
I have delayed posting the new recipes because we have been super busy with stockshows...but I am still cooking!!!
I am ashamed to put my pics on here because her pictures are soooo much better than mine.










Ok, my dear husband had to leave early and didn't get to try
it while it was HOT!
He did give it a 2 Thumbs up!!!
It was really easy to make and had a great flavor!!
It took less than an hour to get onto the table!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks delicious and I think your pictures are lovely. I just have a small Kodak camera and I'm usually happy with the pictures until I compare mine to say....someone like the Pioneer Woman...then I feel very inferior! LOL....Do you do that? Happy Spring Ya'll from Houston!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails