WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dave Ramsey Cash Envelopes/Wallets

 We started the official Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University
a few weeks ago.
I have always used the envelope method but got away from actually
using the envelopes...because they tore.
I used the big bulky plastic coupon organizer for years.

I found a great YOUTUBE tutorial on
making a zippered pouch.
She wasn't as detailed as I needed.....I broke 2 needles
learning how to put in the ding dang zippers.
I FINALLY got it!!!
Now I can whip them out in 25 minutes!!!
These used to be ONE pillow case.
Total cost for each was approximately $1.75 to make.
When I get better, I will make a tutorial...but you can go to
youtube and search zippered pouch and get several
tutorials.
In case you wanted to know, we have completed baby step #1.
We are plowing through #2.....

3 comments:

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Awesome! Congrats on baby step #1!!
We took the Dave Ramsy class at our church a few months back and we absolutely loved it!
Love the checkered "envelopes"!
Great job!

The Gaelic Wife said...

Cute pouches! But what is Dave Ramsey Peace University? I need to google it.

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

You go, girl!! We are on #2 also and have been for quite some time because we had about a dozen loans out... yikes! Down to 2 loans left under $5,000 total and so stinkin' excited about it!! Keep rollin' and you'll be at #3 before you know it! =]

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails