WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Military Portraits for a Wedding Invitation

Meet Matt and Jenna.
I was so excited when I found out Matt is in the military.
(Thank you Matt for doing your job so I can do my job!)

I heard Matt has a great sense of humor.
I got the brilliant idea to do the "Palace Guard"
scenario.....
Jenna dances around her soldier trying to distract him....

BINGO!
Show him a little leg, and BAM! he looks....
we found his weakness.....
This was not planned AT ALL...I SWEAR.
He really looked when she hiked up her dress...
How cute is that????

He couldn't control it.....


How precious is she!!!
I could just snatch her up and run away with her.

This is one of my favorite poses....


I love how old abandoned buildings look
in a photograph!

This is something new I tried....after all, I did have a
bunch of scrabble pieces just setting in a jar.
Notice, he is holding her engagement ring.

See!! I swear she was dropped in a bowl of sugar
as a baby......sigh.....

1 comment:

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Adorable pictures! Baby girl is so very precious!!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails