WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

You are the Cheese to My Macaroni......

(Please click the picture to see it better)
I am always looking for new and creative ways to
use my photography skills.
This picture was done with a great family....
funny story is....
while taking this very romantic picture...
the wife is actually SMELLING
his shirt!!!
The romantic moment is totally broken
by her sniffing and saying, "I don't
think I like our laundry detergent."
HEEELLLLOOOOOOOO!
Total mood buster....pffffffftttt.

Anyhow, I saw a cute poster with a
similar saying on it and thought it would
look adorable superimposed on
this picture......'cause if you didn't
KNOW she was sniffing his shirt,
you would totally think it was a
very romantic picture, right??????

No comments:

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails