WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thrifted Lamp Makeover


A few months ago, I got this lamp at the thrift store for $2.00.

Re-wire = $7.00

Thrifted Lamp Shade = $2.00


Pink Spray Paint = Possibly $1.00.
New lamp = PRICELESS
Also, that lovely little nightstand was found this past weekend at a garage sale for $10.00...which is my limit on smaller furniture....it is an antique.
The little pink trash can was found at an antique store for $1.50.
The cute comforter was from ALDI'S....$22.50...can you believe that?
I also found a chenille bedspread for $3.00 at a garage sale!!!


3 comments:

Coloradolady said...

What great finds!! I LOVE that lamp. I try to remember how great lamps can be made over when I am out and about...but so far, I have not found anything this cute!! Love your table too, very cute and a great price!

Holly said...

Your lamp turned out so cute! It's surprising the things you can find at Aldi from time to time!

Unknown said...

I LOVE it - it's adorable!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails