WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

To My Niece, Laura....

Wow! It is hard to believe that I am the only sister who still has children in school.....
Laura was the last of the nieces and one nephew that I have to graduate from
high school.
Congrats Laura! I am sooooo proud of you!
I hope your dreams come true, you seek God for all your plans and live
like there is no tomorrow!!!
The beautiful lady on the left is my oldest sister, Terri....no, Laura is
not her daughter....Laura's mom is the one taking the picture....lol.
I know, I know....Terri looks YOUNGER.....that is because I LET
her look younger.....aging is something she NEVER wants to do...so,
to keep her happy, I stay OLDER LOOKING...just so she
can get the glory when someone acts SHOCKED that I am THE BABY!!
The one taking the picture, Julie is the MIDDLE sister....need I say more??
IF you want to know what she looks like, just age progress her daughter there...
and you will know exactly what Julie looks like...tee heee.
No seriously, here she is.......see wasn't I right?

No comments:

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails