WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Homeschool Prom Time!

For some reason, when I mention homeschool most people will say, "Oh, the homeschoolers I know are really backwards, but not your children."
Well, we represent homeschoolers too. Some public school people I meet are really weird too....SO?
Some are shocked that we actually even have a prom...and NO, it isn't at a home, although nobody would mind if it were in a home. I just don't think there are very many homes big enough for all the homeschoolers who go to the prom.
This is Sydni's friend, Anna, who is a public school student. She chose this prom over her own prom....

We homeschool because it is right for OUR family...we don't expect everyone to like it or try it. We are simply following our hearts....
This journey of the Homeschool Prom will be Sydni's last one....sniff, sniff.


Then she gets to hit the road and choose a path hopefully guided by God.
Enjoy your prom Sydni. I've enjoyed capturing your senior year memories.
I love you!


1 comment:

Farmchick said...

Very pretty...hope a good time was had by all!

Thanks for stopping over at my blog! Good to hear from ya! :)

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails