WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Friday, April 30, 2010

I am Getting a TRICKED OUT Name Tag!

I have a friend who says I remind him of FLO, from the Progressive Insurance commercials. He (he being the one I can't put pictures of on here anymore due to someone might RECOGNIZE him...hint, he did my spoons on my cabinets) said the one where she has the tricked out name tag....
So, Magpie Ethel made me one!!
I sent her a picture....she altered her stuff and TA DAHHH..
I now have a tricked out name tag!
Thanks, Magpie Ethel!
Stop by and take a look at her BLOG or even her ETSY shop.
Oh, and don't forget to drool over her fridge and stove....I stop by just to say hi to them...the fridge and the stove, yes, you read that correctly.

2 comments:

carolina nana said...

HA HA HA YOU ARE SO FUNNY,LOVE THE NAME TAG. THANKS FOR BRIGHTENING MY DAY.

Just Wedeminute said...

Love the tricked out name tag!!!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails