WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm Off to Church Camp this Week....

(If you like this picture, you can order it personalized, just click the picture and you will be taken to their website)

Please try not to go through WITHDRAWALS while I'm away this week. I'll return with wonderful pictures of teenagers doing silly things. I LOVE this camp! I would go even if I didn't have a child going. It is more like a retreat for me...even though I actually had to eat KIBBLES n BITS one year.....all for the sake of not letting down my group. Ick, I swore after that I would only feed my dog HUMAN food. Unfortunately, she pukes when she eats human food....how weird is that.....I PUKE when I eat DOG food. Hmmmmm, we were destined to be together! Oh, by the way, this is my 93rd posting. So, maybe you can get some WORK done while I'm away....since you won't be constantly checking to see if I updated....ba haaaaaa. I know, I know, it is going to be hard, but YOU CAN DO IT SPARKY.

Seriously, I hope you have a great week and keep the kiddos and me in your prayers.....we want to experience God's full glory while at camp.


2 comments:

Liisa said...

Kibbles and Bits??? EEWWWW! That stuff even smells awful!

Have a great time at camp Traci!

Blessings,
Liisa

That Crazy Ajumma said...

You are too funny!
Hope you have/had a good time at camp!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails