I found this cute little tutorial on Pinterest.
(CLICK HERE) for the tutorial.
It was really easy, I made it in a little under an hour.
I did it in the usual FLYLADY WAY: 15 minutes sewing, 15 minutes cleaning.
Here are some hints I would use the next time I make one.
1. Make a pattern first. I do NOT sew, so I do not have the fancy cutting boards, etc. Plus, it will make the next strap so much easier.
2. Use FUSIBLE batting. I did not. Mine rolled a little. I might even sew top stitching the length of the strap to give it that quilted look.
3. The pocket was too small for my lens. :( I guess I would have to measure my lens to make sure I made the strap a little wider for the lens pocket.
4. Use contrasting fabric for the pocket. I did NOT do this and think it
would look so much cuter.
5. Use "attaching a camera strap the Nikon way" video on YouTube so you
don't have little strap flaps. It really makes me look like I know what I am doing.
Thank you Little Big Girl Studio for the great tutorial!!!!
Total Project Cost = $2.00