WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More House....

My bargain light up close. I tried to pull the colors out and use them throughout the house. What is really neat about these is whatever color they are surrounded by, they reflect. In the kitchen with my green cabinets, the green really pops. In the hallway, the browns and yellows pop.
My laundry room. I'm still trying to get organized on the shelf. I've been looking for vintage wire baskets to use for storage. I LOVE my HE washer and dryer. The washer doesn't have an agitator...so, just dump and wash. It does HUGE loads as well...woohoo. The laundry room is just off the kitchen. That is the garage door to the left. The window looks out onto the front porch.

No comments:

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails