WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What's for Dinner?


We are having homemade sausage, onion, green pepper pizza. I found an "easy" recipe on http://www.allrecipes.com/ for a crust. We have meetings tonight and I sure hope it is really easy. I'll let you know if it works out as easy as the hundreds of reviews say. I also need to mention Aldi's grocery store. If you have one near you, I'd encourage you to check it out. I can usually get a week's worth of groceries for my family of five for around $50.00. Of course you have to have a quarter for your grocery cart and you sack your own groceries. You do get the quarter back when you take your cart back. This really eliminates coming outside to find a cart scratching up your car. The store is usually very clean, unlike other sack your own grocery stores I've visited.

1 comment:

Just Wedeminute said...

I've been shopping at Aldi for years and just love it! So much cheaper then Wally world and I don't get tempted by other things.

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails