WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Very Stormy Night


I didn't get much sleep last night due to a freaky January storm blowing through. I swear my husband CAN sleep through anything. We built a house and have only been living in it three months. I never worried so much during storms in the old house. In this house, I'm stressed by every little storm. I guess I should mention that it only took two weeks to have to make an insurance claim on the house due to another storm that blew through unexpectantly. I just went outside to look around and it looks like mostly tree branches...which were loose from the ice storm we had about a month ago. It also looks like we have several new "ponds" around the place. I hope this isn't a precursor of what is to come this spring.


No comments:

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails