WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

I Finally Found Some Vintage Cat Eye Glasses!!!

I am sooo excited!
I finally found some cat eye glasses!
I've been afraid to order them online because I didn't want them
to be too narrow. These are real prescription glasses, so I can't
look through them without feeling like I'm
getting a headache.
My eye Dr. will put my lens in them for $40.
The frames were $20.00.
I got TWO pair!!!
Stay tuned to see the other lovely stuff I found at the vintage show!

2 comments:

Chasity said...

I love them! Are they truly vintage? I am officially keeping my eyes open for my own...I love that you can get your own prescription in them.

Stephanie said...

Glad you share my fondness for vintage eyeglasses and glad you went home with two pair from my booth at the Vintage Tulsa Show! I'll have my shop Fanny's Attic open soon. Old is Gold!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails