WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

We Were Going to Use a LIVE Tree, But I think It Got Swine Flu...

This is a tree in the pasture which faces the main road by our house.
I've stared at this tree for years thinking that it looked ALIVE.
When I happened upon some plaster eyes, I knew EXACTLY
what to do with them.
You might have to click on the picture to get a better look.
Looks like a sick tree, doesn't it?
Thanks to my sweetie who braved a TALL ladder...just to
bring a smile to my face and many passerbyers.
If I get creative, I might make some bigger eyes...and some teeth. :)

1 comment:

Just Wedeminute said...

I like the look of the blog, it's super Christmassy!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails