WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Teens are Possibly Harder to Photograph than Babies...Just Sayin'

We recently took a college road trip to Point Lookout, Missouri.
I mistakenly thought it would be a great time to take some
more Sr. pics of Sydni and her friend, Madeline.
Yah, notice I said MISTAKENLY???
If College of the Ozarks happens across this post....
BEFORE they send their acceptance letter....
SERVES THESE GIRLS RIGHT!!













This sign is "Honk if you think I should go to college here".

Yep, I had more goofy pics than I did "serious" pics.....TEENS...
who invented them???
SERIOUSLY!

2 comments:

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Lol,cute!
Love all the photos.
Looks like you all had an awesome time.
In regards to your questions,I am still having the migraines.They are about every 2 weeks.Seems I have a ruptured disc between my C5 and C6 vertibrae.The surgery is Nov 30th.

Farmchick said...

Looks like a lot of fun.....:) I think you will look back on them with a smile!! Stop over for a visit soon! :)

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails