WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Message for Carly....

Malachi 3 (The Refining Fire)

In the process of refining metals, the raw metal is heated with fire until it melts. The impurities separate from it and rise to the surface. They are skimmed off, leaving the pure metal. Without this heating and melting, there could be no purifying. As the impurities are skimmed off the top, the reflection of the worker appears in the clear, pure surface. As we are purified by God, His reflection in our life will become more and more clear to those around us.

Carly, remember you are being refined...those impurities are being skimmed off. I hope November 16, 2009 stays in your heart as a new lease on life. May God continue to keep His grip on you even when you feel like wriggling right out...lol.

I LOVE YOU!!


3 comments:

What's Cookin Stacey?? said...

Carly, you are such a sweet young woman! Not sure what is going on right now to bring you down. It will get better!!!

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Long time no type eh?
I've been kinda hiding I supose...anyhow.
I thought this was a really sweet post Traci.As a mom,I "felt" this post with you.
*hugs*
Btw...LOVE the picture of you, TOO CUTE!!

Dana and Daisy said...

I lost your email address! there was a vintage show in Bixby? I didn't even know about it! oh goodness just as well I guess, I have run out storage room! ha ha!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails