WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Re-Cap in Pictures of the Vintage Show in Tulsa

I had a wonderful time at the vintage show.
I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted, buy here are a few.
The good news was that most of the booths I really liked
are local people. I was expecting prices to be out of this world.
Most prices were very reasonable.
I hope Tulsa has another one in the future.
I got the yellow fan for my bathroom...LOVE IT!
The 4 radios were are real steal for $32.00/set.
Can't you see turning that display into a lamp??



My great nephew is the going to be the new owner of this chair thanks
to his GiGi.


A left-handed phone table....

I really wanted this wagon....but chose not to get it.
It was only $25.00.
The pig is a MAILBOX...how cute is that?




Last but not least is the wonderful chair...
I just knew it would be great for some photography pics.
Look at the texture on it...and it didn't even SMELL!!


2 comments:

Saska said...

That left handed phone table is MINE!

arkie said...

Cute blog!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails