WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Friday, August 13, 2010

15 MINUTES (Day 13, 14, 15) Office/Studio FLYLADY MAKEOVER

YAY!! Walls are painted......I am sighing a very BIG relief here!
Since staring at white walls is pretty boring, I thought I would show you the light switch plate I mod podged...
My dear sweet hubby had to trim it because the door trim ran into the plate....when he did...he had the bright idea of using a table saw to trim it....
well, after it shot it completely over the top of the old house...he
found out he cut it too short.
So, for almost 3 years, I've stared at a light switch plate that had a big gap in it.
Instead of getting a new one and worrying about if it would be shot over the top of
the barn, I just fixed it by adding extra paper to the edge to make it
look bigger.
IT WORKED!!
It is just about the only color in the office/studio right now.....
I am hoping to get the cabinets painted this weekend....gah...MORE PAINT???
I sure hope spray paint gadgets are cheap...... :)
In case this is your first time here, I will fill you in...
If you scroll down, you will see that I am doing an office/studio makover in 15 minutes a day. With the exception of painting, I am only working Monday thru Friday....just 15 minutes a day. I am a fan of The Flylady cleaning routine. Her link is on my right sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to stay and roam the rest of the blog if you choose!!!

No comments:

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails