WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, August 9, 2010

15 Minutes (Day 7-12) Studio/Office Makeover

Soooo, painting has not been as easy and carefree as it was supposed to have been...OH WELL, I'm going with it.
1. I had NO idea that paint when unopened EXPIRES.
2. I also did NOT know that one should not store unopened paint in the ATTIC.
3. I did NOT have the exact measurement of the paint mixture which resulted in the paint not matching my trim. I wanted a country white and got more of a bright white.
4. Current problem: Should I take the 2nd gallon of paint and have them add a little more COUNTRY white to it or just keep it this white....HELP???


It doesn't show up as well in the pictures....and it really isn't THAT noticeable.
It sure has made my ceilings look a lot higher.....
It took 1 1/2 hours to paint what I did, which means it would have been 6 days doing only 15 minutes at a time. That is why I put Days 7-12 on the heading.
Hopefully, I should finish the other coat of paint in the next few days....
Total Time = 3 hours of time. (Not including running amok trying to find new paint)

3 comments:

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

You remind me I should be painting my LR and Kitchen instead of blog hopping :-) You have such a fun looking blog. I'm going back in and look at your other posts now. Bye, Connie

carolina nana said...

I think white looks good ,it does make a room look bigger.
I hate painting !!!
Keep up the good work and bless you.

Anonymous said...

Your office is looking great! Don't you think contrast is a good thing? I would not worry about having them add Country White to it.....just my opinion. You asked :)

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails