WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

15 MINUTES (Day 19, 20, 21) Office/Studio Makeover

It is all in the details baby......
I love how the small things really are starting to come together!!!

I had to put the drawers in so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel....WHEEE, I love the color!!
Oh, also note the 3 new plug-ins on the wall.....there used to be only ONE on this wall and it is
now behind the cabinet.

The corner where my vintage table desk will be is starting to get some PIZAZZ!

I thought these cute canisters would be great storage since they are pretty close to the wonderful color I am using on the cabinets.

This canister was missing it's lid....so, what to do, what to do?

Yah...head on over to the local Cracker Barrel restaurant and get some giant

lollipops!! It is SUGAR...get it???


Here is the beginning of the corner.....

The wonderful starburst clock will eventually be on the wall.



5 comments:

carolina nana said...

Beautiful decorating,I love vintage stuff. You have some great ideas.
it would be hard for me to only spend 15 minutes in there now!!!!
Looking Good, keep it up

Anonymous said...

For room and board, will you PLEASE come to Colorado and redo mine????? :) It looks great!

The Gaelic Wife said...

Love the color. It's like Tiffany blue!

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Looking Good!
I bet you are super excited!

Anonymous said...

While I was eating lunch today, I cruised your inspiring blog and hoped to catch a glimpse of the turquoise painted cabinets. Bright and beautiful! You were asking for cabinet door pull ideas. If you want to stay within the 50s theme, I suggest going with chrome. But I also like the look of glass pulls. They're girly and come in different colors. And if you want to go absolutlely whimsical, you can do different ones on each door or section of doors. Erika (ID, 36) from FlyLady chat

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails