WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

15 MINUTES (Day 22, 23, 24, 25, 26) Office/Studio Makeover

I am still making progress....slowly.
1 hour and 15 min. to paint the bottom cabinets.
Now that these are done, I get to go get the upper cabinets and
start all over again.....can I get a YEE HAW???
Painting has definitely been the most time consuming part....but it also has
the most BANG effect.
I plan to have the cabinets done BEFORE the countertop comes in....
yes, I can do it!! 15 minutes at a time!
Do you have any idea on neat drawer/cabinet pulls?

2 comments:

Shelby said...

http://www.elizabethsembellishments.com/Antique-White-Iron-Fleur-de-Lis-Knob.html

Looked like something you might like!

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Hi Tracy! Just catchin' up with you. LOVIN your office makeover! And your new blog! (well, new to me at least, I haven't visited blogs in eons!)
Can't wait to see it finished. Looks like you had a great rt.66 trip!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails