WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And to Us this Day, a Child is Born.....

Isaiah 9:6-7 (King James Version)
6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
This is my niece, Lindsay, who is expecting her first child. I took this picture while at my daughter's bridal shower. When I got it developed, I teared up. No words can express the feelings that bubbled up in me when I saw this picture. I thought I would share it with you.
Let us not forget why we are celebrating Christmas.
Know that Christ will return....may peace be in your heart.
Merry Christmas!!!


4 comments:

SaChay said...

Merry Christmas Tracy!

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Wonderful picture Traci!
Merry CHRISTmas!

Jana Johnson Label said...

Hi-
We don't know anything about the pink santa...we found it at a thrift shop. It is funny that you have one too--we hadn't seen one before either.
Jana

Just Wedeminute said...

Wow! I got all goose bumby when I saw that picture, it turned out great!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails