WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Did You Know the Fairies Decorate for Christmas?

While we were busy decorating our house and making wedding bouquets, the little fairies decided they needed to get their house done as well.






I'll just bet there is a nice cozy fire behind that door mingling with the scent of sugar cookies and hot cocoa.




8 comments:

Summer Rains said...

TOOOOO cute! Cooper will love it! :) The toe sock gloves are a cute idea, too! you are just too stinkin crafty!

Jinx said...

This is adorable! I have a faerie house under my thyme plant on my sink (is there any other place for it?!)

Now I have the urge to make sure they have things to decorate with as well!

SmilingSally said...

Your precious little blue door would make a perfect Blue Monday post.

Natalia said...

I can't believe I still haven't gotten a fairy door. I think it's such a great idea. And decorating it for the holidays is just genius. I enjoyed this post, and am visiting via The Inspired Room.

Unknown said...

This is so sweet! I might have to find one of them there doors! :o)

Hope you and your mom are well and ready for a great Christmas...

...and TAG! you're it!
http://womanlearning.blogspot.com/2008/12/ive-been-taggedfor-very-first-time-o.html

OkieDebbie said...

Oh, you should have seen Jessica's big eyes! Levi thought it was a small door-umm, they are fairies, Levi and small :) Jess wanted to know why you don't just open the door and see if the fairies are making cooking-I told her you wouldn't want to scare them off and Laura said for all you know, they could be walking around in a towel! LOL!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

HOw cute is this! OOOOH, the fairies did well on this. And the blue door is perfect for Blue Monday. And speaking of which...

Happy Blue Monday!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Missy Wertz said...

I sure do like the way they decorated! Good job.

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails