WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bauble Wreath is FINISHED!!!












I finally finished the BAUBLE WREATH....to see the BEFORE, CLICK HERE.
It is still not what I envisioned, but I like it.
I didn't trust hanging this on a door because it has vintage GLASS baubles.
I think I might find a colored light bulb to accent the display.





11 comments:

SaChay said...

Your Bauble Wreath is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! You have an amazing talent for crafting!

Unknown said...

It is magnificent! I LOVE it! I might be making something like that for gifts some year!

Hope you are doing well and that your mom is getting stronger and stronger...be well and be blessed!

Coloradolady said...

This is so cute! I saw a wreath at an antique store a few weeks ago, made out of all vintage bulbs, ornaments, etc. It was just adorable....with a not so adorable price tag. Yours is really nice. I am impressed!

OkieDebbie said...

Oh! It's all SO cute!!! Wanna come decorate for me next? :P

Farmchick said...

Simply beautifully...what more can I say!!!

Liisa said...

Oh how lovely!

Blessings,
Liisa

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

I think your wreath is fabulous! You're so creative! It's so festive and (ahem) it would fit so well with my Christmas decor and colors :0). lol!

Michele said...

Hi Traci ~ just beautiful! I wouldn't hang it on the door either...it looks wonderful where it is!

Hugz,
Michele

Summer Rains said...

The picture doesn't even do it justice! It is sooooo nice! you can help me and Cooper decorate next year (;

Lisa said...

I love your wreath, so cool that you made it yourself!
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Anonymous said...

I really like the wreath and everything looks so festive! Have a wonderful Christmas!
-Kim

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails