WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Showing Some Vintage LOVE.....

This is my sister, Terri and I hamming it up for the camera. These coats were bought back in the 90's in Eureka Springs, Arkansas on a mother/daughter trip we used to take every year w/ our mother and other sister. I call them our Barbie coats.....
When I first wore it back in the 90's, people made fun of it....
Now I get all kinds of compliments.....I always knew I was way ahead of the fashion game....ba haaaaaaa.
Did you notice the HEELS on my feet?
My dad actually bought those for REGAN to wear in the wedding.....I'm just imagining a trip to the hospital if I had let her wear those.
I don't think the bones in my feet have gone back to their normal position since the wedding!!
I just don't see how women wear those things all day......I like them for a very short period, then I want them OFF!!!


6 comments:

OkieDebbie said...

You two look cute! Love the coats!!

jennykate77 said...

I'm with you...NO high heels for me, well at least not 4 inch ones...no can do! I love your Barbie Coats...too cute!

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Love the coats!
I leopard....alot!
I love the shoes too and I also agree with you.I haven't wore high heels in quite some time.My ankles are rather weak and I tend to twist them everytime I wear them*sigh*.

Farmchick said...

Well you are just TOO cute!!! Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Jenna said...

Hi Traci~
Thank you for entering in the apron giveaway on my blog! I have added you!!
Stay tuned...

Jenna

Kim said...

I walked up to Terri at the wedding and didn't even know who she was, she had that coat on. You both are very pretty.
Kim

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails