WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Another Favorite Kitchen Gadget...or Grill Gadget.

We have a local festival called Summerfest the first weekend of June each year.
This year, they must have advertised OUTSIDE of our little town.
We have quite a few booths with people running them who are not from this state even.
I must admit, I fell head over heels for this gadget...although I could only afford the small one....I would LOVE to get the big one and be able to grill bell peppers and even apples on the grill.

The jalapenos are stuffed w/ a combination of cream cheese, salsa, and bacon.
Grilled for 20 - 25 minutes.
See the holes...they are different sizes.
The metal is a "special" metal that won't rust....I had to season it like cast iron.
Now who could resist that cute jalapeno shape?
You can even turn it over a lay skewers across it...see the little grooves?

My husband gives this little gadget TWO THUMBS UP plus A++++!http://honeysjalapenogrills.com/
Check out their link!!!


4 comments:

jennykate77 said...

YUMM-O! Those little stuffed peppers look delish! What a nifty gadget. Dang, the one year I don't go to Summerfest and they bring out all the cool stuff!

Just Wedeminute said...

That's such a cool gadget! I've never seen one before and since I don't have one I guess that I'll be over tonight for dinner...make sure you have plenty of jalepeno poppers ready! LOL!!

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Ooh how cool!
A big one for apples sounds fab...thats what I'd like!

Unknown said...

YUM!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails