WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

THRIFT STORE THURSDAY

Make sure you hop on over to HOMEBODYHOLLY's Blog and check out the other great deals to be found at a thrift store!
A complete set of pink and white vintage sheets...$5.00

The 70's napkins will end up being an apron for Sydni at work....$.50.

Shelf liner for $1.00....RED w/ FLOWERS!!!


Glass grapefruit bowls....aren't these the cutest?

I'm going to use them in the office for office supplies.

I'm loving vintage scarves now too...so, .25 for that thing and $1.00 for the 4 bowls.


Two pillows, one being a Waverly, for Sydni's bed.

I LOVE THIS PURSE!! It is a Liz Claiborne which means nothing to me except I know my mother gets those purses and they aren't cheap. This thing looks brand new and look at the heart shaped coin holder!
$2.00...yep, TWO DOLLARS....and I found it on the FLOOR!!

The secret to finding good deals is to hit the stores regularly....not monthly....once you get a system down, you can run through a store in 5 min. and know whether there is something new or not.


All this for $10.75!!!


7 comments:

That Crazy Ajumma said...

The purse is really cute!
I have to say tho,I LOVE the bowls!
I always go for things like that and I would totally use them for office supplies!

Mrs. Petrie said...

Congrats on all the good deals! I think that purse is adorable. :)

Holly said...

That purse is adorable! Great finds...the pillows are so pretty, too1

Anna said...

I love all your finds, especially the bowls!

Christina said...

You found some great things. I love the grapefruit bowl. So cheery and fun.

Megan said...

i'm glad to see i'm not the only one buying vintage sheets. those grapefruit bowls are really cute.

p.s. anyone who has music from grease on their playlist is my friend.

Jenny said...

Cute! I like the purse and the little bowls.

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails