WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Do Sissies Play Co-Ed Softball?

Saturday was our local annual United Methodist Men's Co-Ed Softball Tournament.
It ain't your froo-froo tournament either.

The young and "old" enjoyed a day of games and fun!
Richard, I am not calling you OLD...just compared to Eli, you are...ba haa.


This girl is soooo competitive that she played w/ a possible broken hand!
Remember her from the "knitting" post I did?
Nope, she didn't break her hand knitting...DUH...it was w/ sports!
This little kitten turns into a fearsome LION when it comes to sports....SCARY!!

Chalk art by some of the children.

Looks like a bunt, but nope, that is a full blown HIT!
Ok, this guy was SUPPOSED to slide and this is what he did instead...so, his picture deserves to be plastered on my blog!!

HOT DOGS!!
Regan's chalk art....can you tell her latest passion?

Mother and daughter...awwww....


Such an intense look....



Is she PUSHING a kid???

One of my XS group girls!!! WOOT!


Yep, this lady always ducks out of the view of the camera....SAY HI TO MELISSA!!!


I had a blast today....The PHD's won...which wasn't my Sunday school class...I think my class was the smartest, they lost the first two games and got to sit and eat and watch the others get tired and hot.
Now, I'm going to go nurse my sunburn.....

No comments:

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails