WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Menu Monday

Summer meals take their toll on me...for some reason, it is so much easier to do cool weather meals. So, I am getting back to planning our weekly meals and posting them. I normally plan them anyway, just don't post them...or at least I haven't been. I am hoping dear husband is saving a calf for us to fatten since we sold daughter's show steer.....we are about out of BEEF!!!

MONDAY - Chicken Salad Sandwiches, chips, fresh fruit

TUESDAY - Roast, potatoes, carrots, fresh fruit

WEDNESDAY - Beef fajitas from the leftover roast, refried beans, salsa

THURSDAY - Chicken pot pie

FRIDAY - BLT's, chips, pickles

SATURDAY - HOLIDAY

SUNDAY - Grilled pork steak, pepper poppers, corn on cob, squash patties ( I will do a tutorial for the squash patties and post it)

For other great menus and recipes, click the button at the top and don't do it unless you have A LOT of time because there are HUNDREDS!!!


5 comments:

Carol Murdock said...

Dad gum it! I wasn't planning to cook but now a tomato san ain't gonna do it! How you know they'll be left over roast? HA!
Your menu sounds DELISH! :D

I love it! The WV is PERSIVER!
I will !

Just Wedeminute said...

Traci I decided that I don't want to cook this week so my kids and I are moving in with you for the week and my hubby can fend for himself! See you in a couple of hours!

rachel @ springpad said...

Mmm, chicken salad sounds awesome - my roommate just bought a chicken salad cookbook, so we're definitely going to start making some of that stuff soon! You should check out springpad's weekly meal planner, it's a great way to organize all of your menus and recipes (like this one, yum! http://bit.ly/3D6top) and I think you'd really like it.

Julie said...

I want to come live at your house. You always fix good meals.

What's Cookin Stacey?? said...

Traci,
What a great idea. I usually have a general plan for the week but your menu is great!! Love your blog!!!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails