WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Friday, June 19, 2009

I think my husband is a chameleon...

You be the judge! Is he a chameleon or are these just the typical Ag Teacher stances....


I swear these pictures were all taken on the same day! You know me, I can't just watch what everyone else is watching...which in this case would be the goat show at goat camp....don't ask if you don't already know....well, ok, it is a camp where youth learn to care for and show their goats....like what you see when you go to the fair. You know, in the building where all the blue/gold and green/white jackets are parading animals around by halters or their BARE hands?
Oh, and did you guess which one was my husband?

6 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

This made me LOL!
Thanks for dropping by Bloggertiaville today. Come back soon! I (heart) bloggy my friends.

Leigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville
www.http://lbratina.blogspot.com

Summer Rains said...

It's definitely an ag teacher thing. I'm almost sure it's part of the training at OSU (;

Farmchick said...

That was too cute! Thanks for stopping by...hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with all things sweet! :)

Kim said...

That's funny. Poor David!!!

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Honey, LOVE your blog!! I am almost to pee my pants reading, glad I found you! Blessings, Janna

Dana and Daisy said...

Traci, that is just so hilarious! I guess the one with the spectacles (I did not say the one who IS a spectacle) ha ha!

this reinforces a theory I heard once that women bond in face to face activities while men bond in side by side activities.

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails