WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

More of the Primitive House Tour.....

More of the tour of Donna's House...scroll down to see more of it.
I am having to do this in several posts, so make sure you check back to see more of it.
I have no idea what color the stove used to be, like I said before, she changes EVERYTHING.
Looks real, but is FAKE....and just sets on the floor by the table!

Love this!!!

More fakeness!! Did you notice the RING BELL FOR SERVICE?


1 comment:

Dawn Gahan said...

Hi Traci!

To answer your questions . . .

Pinion Pine is the most popular wood to burn in the chiminea, but it can be rather costly. Since I have a fireplace that I use all winter, I always have tons of seasoned hardwood firewood outside which burns great in the chiminea. I just have to find shorter pieces that fit.

The kids watched Slumdog Millionaire, sort of a heavy movie, but I think our youth director wants to use it as a topic for next week's Sunday School class discussion. All in all the kids enjoyed it, but I think Harleigh would have rather watched some chick flick!

The glider loveseat isn't vintage! I got it years ago at Restoration Hardware. It's part of their Walton Lane collection. I don't think they carry them anymore. I wish I had bought the triple seat glider and the chair.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Dawn

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails