WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I ♥ Faces

Make sure you click the button above and check out all the entries!!
This is a mother/daughter pic I took recently.
Could that mother ever deny being the mother?
NO WAY.....THE EYES HAVE IT!
Also, the nose, the mouth....the hair....

3 comments:

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Yep, they're look a likes :0). My youngest daughter looks a lot like me too, except for the light hair and blue eyes. I've got dark hair and green eyes, but there is no denying that she is my child. lol!
Hope all is well and that your day is turning out to be wonderful.

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Priceless!

Serendipity said...

Cute! No mistaking mom/daughter!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails