WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Things I COULD be doing.....

Yes, these are things I COULD be doing.....
These are things that are going to be put on hold this weekend....because
I know they will be here when I return.
Right now, I'm going to be selfish....
I'm going to spend some one on one time with
My Lord!
I'm going to spend some bonding moments with
some friends.
I'm going to relax!
I'm NOT going to miss those STUPID BARKING DOGS
that keep me up at night!
I'm going to renew myself!
I'm going to refresh!
I'm going to remember why I enjoy my
life so much and am mighty proud of
where I've been, who I am and where I'm going!
So, try not to go through withdrawals not having me here...
I'll be back and ready to CARRY ON....
The Annual Ladies Retreat with my church
awaits me......
Woohoo.....I just need an old caddy and a hair scarf....and I'd be set....
riding off into the glorious sunset!
Have a super weekend!

8 comments:

Coloradolady said...

Enjoy yourself! We will be here when you return!

Chasity said...

Have fun. Enjoy your get away. We'll see (or read, technically) ya next week. :)

Unknown said...

We'll miss you!...but have a GREAT time and we'll catch up with you when you tell of all the wonderful things you did while you were away!

SaChay said...

Have fun!

jennykate77 said...

Ummmm...since when are Women's Retreats for old women who wear head scarves?...'cause I'm no where near "old" and I love going on Women's Retreats :) Hope you have a great refreshing weekend!

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Ooh,how fun!
I have never been on a womans retreat.
I'm jealous!

Farmchick said...

Have a great time!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Traci! Have a wonderful time renewing your spirit, and relationships. We'll be here when you get back.

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails