WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Reason #432 Why I Can't Have the Perfect Porch

Do you remember the FAR OFF PICTURE that was taken of Rascal with my rocking chair pillow?

He has now decided that it is safe to bring the pillow to my back door
and flaunt it in front of me......


I swear he is even sticking out his tongue saying....neener, neener....I WON!!!


Yes, he is chanting it as he turns circles.....like it is going to make
the SQUARE pillow ROUND!!!


No, why would he settle for the soft HAY in the barn.....
why would he settle for the fluffy grass.....



When he can have a PILLOW!!!
A pillow from MY FRONT PORCH rocking chair!

Yeah, don't let the innocent face fool you....
I listen to him every night trying to scare off the coyotes who
come so dangerously close to our house....
The howling EVERY NIGHT!!!
Threatening the coyotes.....

Yeah.....I wonder what the coyotes would do if they found out
the scary beast had a "woobie".
Maybe Rascal is defending his "woobie".....maybe he
thinks the coyotes will steal his "woobie".


5 comments:

Farmchick said...

Oh he looks so cute on that pillow! :) You know, looking at your pictures I really think you need some snow there!! :-)

Carmen S. said...

Hi Traci, your Rascal is SO funny, I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes from laughing! What a treasure he's found for himself!!!

Michele said...

Awww Traci he looks so comfy on the pillow! He's a cutie pie!

Hugz,
Michele

jennykate77 said...

LOL...too funny...a "woobie"! He does look pretty innocent, other than the fact that he's laying on a stolen pillow! Doesn't look like you'll be getting it back anytime soon :)

Just Wedeminute said...

Please see my blog to pick up your blog award!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails