WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Can You See the "Ghost"?

Click the picture and look for my spooky "ghost"!
This is my Halloween set-up....not sure if I like it yet or not....I've got other ideas also.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! It's terrifying!




JUST JOKING! :o) Your decor is really cute - I wish I was that creative!

Just Wedeminute said...

I see her! Are you going to scare your kids again this year? If so you have to let us in on it! That last one was hilarious!!!

OkieDebbie said...

I love it! Very neat :) Your display is really cute and very original!! Shawn was telling me some cute things she saw at the $ Store and I am hoping to get a few things this week, but my display won't look anything as original as yours, Im sure!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails