WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Friday, September 12, 2008

It's a GIRL!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD DAWCI!
Our Sunday School class had an END OF SUMMER party...I'll post pics later. While we were gathered, we celebrated the newest addition to our class...little Dawci.


The cakes were made by a very creative friend, Sharon. One is real, one is not.....click on the pictures to enlarge and see the wonderful details.

Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?


This is the proud mom, Lindsay....I KNOW, doesn't look like she just had a baby does it?
Also, I didn't get a picture, but you should see the HEELS she was was wearing.....oh my!!!

Believe it or not....we've got another that will make it's arrival in March, I think....correct me Julie if I'm wrong....I've got the old lady brain going on.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to your friend Lindsay - Dawci is gorgeous! :o) Many prayers for a wonderful future and a happy and full life!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is March 23rd Tracy.

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Adorable!
No she doesn't look like shes just had a baby.
I don't think I ever looked good since I've had kids! LOL
Even now I'm losing hair from pulling it out.

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails