WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Here is a TEASER for My Latest Project.....

Yep, they used to be BRASS....now they are back in BLACK...

hmmmm, whatever could Traci be doing to these?










2 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Hi Traci

Thanks for finding me and leaving your comment. It's always fun to meet new bloggers in "The Land of Blog"...I sure hope you'll visit again. I've enjoyed my time here too. You've got a very nice blog. Hmmmmm...wonder what you'll be doing with this new project of yours....

Hugs!
Kat

Saska said...

Two candle holders and a metal peacock?

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails