WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Have You Seen My Groom?



One skeleton head from Wal-mart.
One thrifted bridal veil that I tea-stained.
One bridal bouquet spray painted black much to the dismay of my daughter who caught it.
One silver TINY candlebra.
Total investment = $6.00
Looks on my kids' faces....PRICELESS!!

6 comments:

Farmchick said...

You are just a HOOT! That is too funny! Have a great day!

Tania

Just Wedeminute said...

What did your kids say when they saw this? Mine would have freaked out and Kylan probably would have want the skull to play pirates with!

Unknown said...

I LOVE it! You are so hilarious! :o)

Chasity said...

That's too funny! I just love Halloween. I can't wait to see what fun & kooky ideas you have next.

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Lol,What a great halloween prop idea!
I Love it!
You are so creative.

Jenny said...

Great pictures and I loved your comment on my blog! :)

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails