WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Eye Candy....















{Insert very evil laugh here}


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love your halloween display!! And your "ghost" in the last post is way freaky, I love it!
Great job!
xoxo, Tiffany

Chasity said...

I love the bottles. Where on earth did you find them?

That Crazy Ajumma said...

I think you post these pictures to make me green don't you (insert snarled lip)?
Your displays are FABULOSO!!
I just have to hold on,2 weeks to go before I do my usual halloween decorations.
Don't you love those jar labels?
I bought the same ones a few weeks ago.

Summer Rains said...

Way cool! Cooper wanted to play with the broom, it looks even scarier in person!

Just Wedeminute said...

Very cute blog!! Love the updated colors they are AWESOME!

Erin said...

Great ideas! Did you ever do anything with the silhouettes?

Just Wedeminute said...

I love your display...I don't think I mentioned that previously!! Great job.

I tried to add that Top Commenter widget to my blog and can't get it to work...very cool though!

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails