WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm Having WITHDRAWALS......



I'll be back as soon as I can get a new modem.....

7 comments:

Just Wedeminute said...

OH NO!!!! Not a broken modum hurry up run to the store and get one! You have to blog...cause if you don't blog then it didn't really happen!!LOL!!!

Unknown said...

OH NO! :o) We miss you - hurry back! :o)

That Crazy Ajumma said...

This is ironic!
The same day you left me a comment and mentioned your modem was broken,I had been on the phone with our cable company complaining about the off and on internet problem.After checking thier system,they said my modem was going out.They are bringing me a new one on monday.
You've cursed me!
lol...

Farmchick said...

OOOOooooooooo that's BAD!!! That's why you have to have another computer around the farm--you know...back up! Have a great Sunday!!!

Liisa said...

I was wondering where you were! Hope you are back at it soon!

Blessings,
Liisa

Just Wedeminute said...

Here I am commenting again! I found a link that just reminded me of you! The aprons are so cute and look what they did with them!
http://pinkhousepages.blogspot.com/2008/09/vintage-thingies-thursday-curtain-call.html

Hope you can copy and paste that it's any awefully long link!

Summer Rains said...

I was starting to worry! 5 days with no post, you're freakin' me out! (hehehe)

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails