WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, September 8, 2008

MENU PLAN MONDAY

This is a weird week.....a lot of eating elsewhere. Make sure you go to www.orgjunkie.com to find other great menu plans.

MONDAY - Leftover pizza

TUESDAY - Stew & Cornbread

WEDNESDAY - Dinner at church G.L.O.W. (God's Love on Wednesday) I'm teaching a crafting class, so I have to stay for dinner since I'm already there for the after-school program.

THURSDAY - Rigatoni w/ meat sauce, garlic bread, salad

FRIDAY - Eating at Lone Star Steakhouse because oldest daughter has started working there and this is supposed to be her first night going solo as a waitress.

SATURDAY - We have a dinner party to attend.

SUNDAY - Chicken Spaghetti, green beans, pineapple casserole

4 comments:

~Rhen @yestheyareallmine said...

Our church also has dinner on Wed. nights. I have been considering going.
I would hate to overwhelm them though. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay - what class are you teaching?

Which Lonestar is she employed by and does she have a particular shift? I like to tip folks I know ;o)

And what is Pineapple casserole?

Nanette

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Sounds like you wont have alot of cooking to do this week(I always love that).
Btw..I LOVE the new look of your blog.
Call me stupid but,How'd you do it?

Just Wedeminute said...

What is pineapple casserole?

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails