I'm feeling really special now. THANKS KIM!!! Make sure you pop on over and check out how she is totally in love with God. She is also a cancer survivor! Also, you can see who the original creator of the award....just click the smile award link.
THE SMILE AWARD's rules are:
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator (http://thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/2008/07/smile-award_11.html)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see below.)
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver. (s)
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from other.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.
Here are FIVE people ( IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER) I am passing on the award to.......
1. Liisa, at All of My Days, this is a woman whom I met through blogland and yet already feel like we should have known each other before now. We have amazing things in common...even meeting our husbands at the young age of 15! Lisa is a Canadian....so, I'm sure it will be a long time before we could ever meet face to face.
2. Mom, aka, Nanny at My Bucket List. I hesitated to put her on here only because I KNOW...don't ask me how I know....but, I'll be the one that has to do the posting of her award...ba haaaaaa. Seriously, she is an amazing woman who is seeking God's heart and enjoying life. Pop on over to see how she is fulfilling her bucket list.
3. Rechelle at Walnuthaven Cottage. I don't even remember how I found this wonderful lady's blog. I just know that I have so much fun reading it. She participates in PINK SATURDAY and wowee, does she ever have some pink stuff. She is one who makes sure she leaves a comment anytime she pops in.
4. Margo at Margo's Junkin' Journal. This lady makes me smile every time I see her WONDERFUL junk creations. I swear SOME DAY I will make it to Texas to find her and roll around in her creative shop. Yeah, just pop on over there and see if you don't fall in love with her stuff......go ahead, I dare YOU.
5. Last but certainly not least is Chas at My Neurotic Spot. Chas is on of my earliest friends from blogland. This woman has such a knack for writing. I also think she gets the best pictures of her two boys....one was of "Critter" asleep in his walker w/ his binky....HOW CUTE IS THAT?
Ok, now I'm going to post my FIRST AWARD in my sidebar.....woooohooooooo.