WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Friday, August 15, 2008

1950's Look....What Do You Think?

Ok, I know some of you wanted to see the new glasses. Well, I couldn't get the ones I posted about due to insurance reasons. These are the next best thing. I am really enjoying looking into the mirror....tee heee.
Photo credit: Regan age: 12...will be 13 tomorrow



8 comments:

The Beauty Bargainista said...

I love these! If I had to wear glasses, these would be my pick! They are so chic, you look GREAT!! :)

My Bucket List said...

Whow, that is such a GOOD picture of you. Wish I could see ALL of the dress! And the glasses look terrific!....think I had a pair like that when I was close to your age :)
Love ya,

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Ooo, polka dots and pearls! Doesn't get much better than that...
Oh wait, it does.. with those awesome glasses and a 50's hairdo!!

Love it. Just curl the bangs more to be true to period.
This gal second on the left, her do would look fab on you!
http://www.fiftiesweb.com/fashion/hairstyles-4.jpg

The wave clips I have are vintage and extremely hard to find. If you come across any, GRAB them. They usually fetch a high price on ebay. The clips from Sally's will give you more of a crimped effect. Not so nice unfortunately.

Kim said...

Love it. It's you. You go girl.

That Crazy Ajumma said...

LOVE the new look Traci!
I have a black and white polka dot dress that I am sure to wear thin lol.
I always wear my red dress shoes with it.I'll have to find the picture to show you.
Lol @ at not remembering what flamingo thing you saw,you sound just like me..lol

Farmchick said...

love the glasses! I have ones similar but more rectangular and the bows are leopard print!

The Vintage Kitten said...

Hello, Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I was just laughing at your 'being tagged' entry about not getting up in the dark when I (sitting in complete darkness)heard a crash just outside my window (its 5am in the UK and I live in the country so it is pitch black out there)gosh I nearly died, but it was just my naughty kitten who I have let out for the first time knocking over a plant pot. Ive let her out during the night while its quiet and Ive stayed up all night to keep an eye on her.... anyway I digress, back to reading your blog. Just like your wet dog smell, I dont like ice cream (sundaes in the USA?)wafers because they taste like the smell of gas LOL! Great blog by the way. Now I must go and try and get the kitten to come in so I can go to bed, LOL! Mandy

Liisa said...

I love them they are so cute! You look lovely too - I love pearls! ~smile~

Blessings,
Liisa

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails