WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, August 11, 2008

MENU MONDAY


We are having cooler weather here and it is really putting me in the mood for soups and fall weather. I'm sure that by the time I cook this stuff, it will be back 105 degrees outside. Our public schools are starting back this week which means that dear hubby started today....sigh...well, he works during the summer, it is just a little more relaxed. Head over to ORGJUNKIE to find more great menus or add your own.
Menu:
MONDAY - Chickaritos thanks to my new friend at Fresh on the Farm (Head on over there and take a look at that sure to be a hit recipe.)
TUESDAY - (I have a meeting early in the evening) Cheeseburger Macaroni stuff...NOT HAMBURGER HELPER.
WEDNESDAY - Baked Potato Soup
THURSDAY - Roast, potatoes, carrots, rolls, gravy....yummmmmmy!!!
FRIDAY - Red Beans and Rice w/ sausage
SATURDAY - Daughter's 13th birthday...probably eating out.
SUNDAY - Mexican meatloaf, corn, mashed potatoes, gravy, salad

9 comments:

Farmchick said...

Hello! Your menu looks yummy!! I hope you enjoy my Chickaritos!!! I don't mind at all that you linked me...the more the merrier!! Our daughters 12th birthday is on Sunday!! Hope you have a great day!

Margo said...

Hello, thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm located in Texas. Pretty far from the NE. Good junkin year round.
Margo

View my blog at:
http://robolady.blogspot.com/

Liisa said...

Oh it all sounds so good - I especially love red beans and rice! I add sausage to mine too for my men - they aren't big on veggie meals but once in a while I try and sneak one in on them. ~smile~

Blessings,
Liisa

Saska said...

I saw the Chickaritos on her site and they do look good. May have to try them on my bunch.

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

I have to say that this week's menu looks rather appealing to me. Especially the baked potato soup. What exactly is mexican meatloaf?

Jennifer said...

Sounds yummy! What is mexican meatloaf? I hate meatloaf, but I love mexican food.

Liisa said...

Hi! You really make my morning!

I really enjoyed Passionate Housewives Desperate for God. I have been visiting Ladies Against Feminism for years and I was thrilled with the opportunity to hear more of what these two great women had to say. One of my favorite chapters is chapter seven The Search for the Stepford Husband. I am sure you will enjoy reading this book too.

Blessings,
Liisa

The Proverbs Wife said...

Your menu sounds yummy especially the mexican meatloaf. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

wow that menu looks great! We had a cool weekend too, I was craving soup as well!
Toni

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails