WELCOME! Come on and have a seat on my porch swing or would you rather go for a ride on a vintage bike? Feel free to have yourself a look around my blog. You'll find all kinds of goodies, from cookin' to farmin', to craftin', to just plain ole fun. Just look through the archives or click on one of the topics of interest to see posts related to whatever your little heart desires. You can also click on THE BAKERY header on this page to go to the most current post.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Are YOU Sticking YOUR Tongue Out at ME?

These are some of our cows swimming across the pond.
Apparently she doesn't like having her picture taken....

5 comments:

Dana Clover said...

LOl gotta love those cow tongues! hehehe great shot!

Kim said...

Traci,
You have some smart cows, do you teach them too?

Farmchick said...

Cute picture!!!
Have a great night!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

OMGosh, that is hilarious! That's like the picture I took of the elephant seal flipping me off (get it? "Flipping" me off.) I crack myself up.

Liisa said...

HAR!HAR!HAR!HAR! I just really read what it says under leave your comment - you are too funny!!!

I must live under a rock. We live smack dab in the middle of farm land mind you most of it in our immediate area is crops, chickens and pigs the cows are a little further north but do cows REALLY swim?

Blessings,
Liisa

Want to Read More???

Related Posts with Thumbnails